Monday, December 01, 2014

Thanksgiving in Chicago

Happy December! 

I just returned from a family-filled week in Chicago with most all of my family that exists on this planet. Both of my parents' sides are from Illinois, so minus some that moved to TX, we were all there!

Warning: Most of this post will be pictures of Alexander. If you're not interested in the cutest baby in the entire world, you can stop reading now. I've decided he is so cute, it's actually hard to handle. Are you ready?



I know. But it gets better...




Don't worry, he's not always so ridiculously sweet. He has this monster hat. That he HATES. And every time you put it on...just this one hat...he does this...


Amazing. 

Here is my first reunion with him since June...


My mom brought him 2 of Mike's things, including this hat, and incredibly creepy looking doll...



Not only was this his first plane trip, but also his first bar!


Sadly he got sick halfway through the week and looked pretty pathetic for most of the day...


But Gramma and Aunt Katie helped!



One of the funniest things was his obsession with eating everything he possibly could. We read so, so many books while we were there, but had to stop after every page so he could have a bite before we continued...



There were other people there too! Very special people in fact. My aunt Kim is almost like a big sister to me and her 2 kids, my cousins, are now 15 and 13. Spending time with them is one of my favorite things to do.


Haley even has a BOYFRIEND (and I do not...) and I was sure to call middle seat and take lots of selfies whenever we got in the car. 


 We took some family pics, but didn't manage to get everyone in. Here are the ones I have.





 It was such a great trip! Now only 3 weeks until LA for an early Xmas and then off to Ghuangzhou (I still don't think I have that right...) and Thailand.

Happy Holidays to you!

K










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!