Sunday, August 27, 2017

"Summer" Post-Real World

On July 5, I walked outside my new palace, and started the 6 block trek to my new job.


It has been really great so far. 

It's challenging. I am learning so many new things every day. Sometimes I go to meetings, learn a lot, and want to say, "Thank you for paying me to learn this stuff!" But I of course don't. And try to use it to help others, not just myself!

I get to be creative. It's my job to identify a problem and then figure out how to solve it. Any way I think! 

My teammates are incredibly smart and competent and nice. 

The only downfalls - can be a lot of sitting, have to get up and walk every once in a while, and I do seriously miss the kids. But I do think I'll be back in the classroom someday! 

Summer is still summer even if you're at work. So I did get out every weekend and still had a CO summer! 





Somehow Google knew it was my birthday. I thoroughly enjoyed the song they sang me every time I went on to their website on Monday. 


The universe also decided to celebrate me by having an eclipse. That was fun! 


And I had some friends over to my courtyard to re-enact my forever favorite show, Friends, in my fountain. 
We kinda look like them, don't we?!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!