No task to report on, just some fun updates...
First, so fun to get pictures of little people wearing the onesies and shirts that you spent so many frustrating rewarding minutes on over Spring Break.
Here is little Libby...totally didn't realize how giant this L would be on her tiny body...rookie mistake.
Cutie Ronan at Great Falls...
In other news, I have spotted my craft for the month of June, scheduled to be completed just in time for the 4th. It is quite the undertaking, as the original Pinterest pinner warns to find 3-4 feature length films to entertain you while you fold and pin zillions of pieces of felt. But it's just too cute, I haven't found anything remotely as awesome, and I should have some spare time at the end of June (woot woot!).
Mine may or may not have the 3-D springy stars. We'll see how I'm feeling after the 4th movie.
And last but not least, this Sunday is Doom's Day...100 miles. I'll be posting about it next week. It is my adventure for the month, because let's be honest, I will not be doing anything better than this in the next 3 weeks.
Stay tuned...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!