For some reason I've been stuck on this canvas creation I've had in my head. Last July I went for a more structured setting and did this with Lauren and Allison. Despite the step by step instructions from the teacher, my canvas still ended up in the trashcan the next day.
I decided to try one last time and this time on my own. I had various ideas in my head, but since I'm not very much of an artist, the canvas kind of took it's own direction and I had to go with it.
I was first trying to do something I saw online and do paint blobs raining down and slowly getting thinner and thinner as they went down.
But true to Katie form, I got distracted, forgot, and ended up doing the whole thing in blobs.
So then I tried to do something overtop of the background.
And I kinda like it!
It's my first piece of wall art for my new apt in Denver. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!