Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fun visitors #2 and #3!

My great friend from Fairhill (yes, that school produced so many of my great friends!) Emily, and her boyfriend Devon, had a wedding in Colorado this weekend. 

That of course means that I got to benefit and see lots of them!

They flew in Wednesday night, and we got delicious beers at Denver Beer Co. 

They stayed in my Shoebox with me (see, I can fit 2 visitors!) and explored around the city while I was at work Thursday and Friday.

Thursday evening we went out on the town and did Larimer Square for champagne cocktails...





Ate dinner at a popular restaurant called Linger in the Highlands, and got everyone's favorite ice cream at Little Man...


They left Friday for the wedding in Evergreen, but on Saturday I drove out to hike with Emily while Devon did groomsman activities.




I love visitors, I am the hostess with the mostest, and I can't wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!