Seriously...how much good news is a girl expected to handle in one week?
Not only are these two people having a baby in April...
Yes, that timing is less than ideal, and it's possible that Heather can't make it to the wedding. But according to my father, he will go pick her up in California and drive her to DC if need be, so we'll see.
I am so crazy happy about it all. Holidays with just the 5 of us were getting a tad bit old, and I have been looking forward to having holidays like I see in pictures with all the sister in laws and nieces and nephews...come on, that has to be so fun.
So I just cannot wait for another family wedding in May, more nieces and nephews, and holidays with little people. (And let's be honest, all my nieces and nephews are going to be beautiful.)
On to the bikes.
This morning I went to the farmers market and it was just as great as I imagined...
And to the grocery store...
And then my friend, Ashley, invited me to ride on her tandem bike with her.
We got so many stares and giggles.
So I broke down and bought one of these in October. I was not thrilled about it.
Though a ski slope has already opened, and I bought a 5-mountain season pass so that might make it more bearable.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!