I have news!
I'm going to return to TASIS in Switzerland this summer as their Dean of Students.
I worked at this school during the summers of 2005 and 2009 as a counselor and Evening Activities Coordinator. I received an email last Sunday from the director, saying that I was past my 4 year hiatus, and wondering if I'd be interested in being the Dean of Students.
I'm still not exactly sure what part of my intimidation factor led the director to think of me when thinking of someone who could keep international high schoolers in line and kick them out of school when they are caught smoking and drinking on trips and in dorms.
But here I am! And I leave June 20th!
![]() |
| View of Lugano from campus |
![]() |
| Downtown Lugano, about a 30 min walk from campus |
![]() |
| TASIS (The American School in Switzerland) |
I'm nervous but excited!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!