Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Denver weather in a nutshell.

Now that I am 7-month resident of this mile-high city, I am here to de-bunk the myths of CO weather, and give you my official summation of what really goes on here.

It's pretty crazy. But not what everyone thinks. 

Basically. Every morning I come out to anywhere from this...


To this...


Never any more than about 5 inches. But so, so, entirely too often.

Then, I am greeted by this number as I turn on my car...



Lovely.

BUT...

Seriously, at least once a week, by 4pm, I go running in THIS. Sometimes on the same day as the above pictures. 


No lie. 

I have heard this isn't unusual weather, it's just the way it is here! They always say, "If you don't like the weather in Colorado, wait 5 minutes." 

I think I will take the -5 to get the consistent 70s in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!