Spring break in Virginia was absolutely perfect...and not relaxing in the least bit. :)
Per usual, I scheduled as much time with friends as possible, and though I had grandeur plans of sitting in a coffee shop and doing work/taxes/practicing my Italian/Spanish...there was always a better of option of going to see Kara at the hospital with baby Reagan...again...so I always did that!
My heart was very full this past week.
Here are some of people who filled up that heart, though also per usual, I forgot to take pictures with so many.
My M3RX crew from UVA...and all their new babies (Libby, Allison, Lauren Ax, Lauren Hodges)
Missy and meeting baby Sophia for the first time!!
Watching some March Madness with Soph...
TASIS (Switzerland) reunion for Jim's PhD graduation...
Fairhill friends (Emily, Ashley and Bella, Heather)
More Fairhill loves (Kara, Stacey, Kerry, Heather)
Another Fairhill friend, Jacquie (not pictured: little Deaglan!)
More Fairhill (Dorothy, Dana, Deirdre)
Aaaand the last Fairhill group (that school was a slightly large part of my life!!)
Dear, old Chantilly Electrics friends, Danielle and Sue.
Baby Reagan! Kara had a c-section while I was there!
A drink away from all the kiddos with Libby...
Sommer from UVA! Hadn't seen her in YEARS, like 4 of them. So, so fun to see her.
Meeting Tina's boys...Rocco and Luke!!
Stopping over to see Stacey's kids, Ezekial (adopted from Ethiopia), Micah, and Brinley (not pictured, already snoozing)
And why not throw in a baby shower for Steph and Baby Boy Hein! This next piece of my heart is expected to make his appearance April 27th. I secretly (well, do I really do anything very secretly?) wanted him to come last week, but Steph let me know that was not in his best interest. I suppose.
You can be sure you'll be hearing about his debut!
I saw this on Facebook and found it pretty fitting for me. I did miss Denver while I was in VA.
I guess I have two great worlds to live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!