Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Meghan

One of my dearest friends in Denver is a girl named Meghan who works at my school. She teaches 4th grade and is an incredible teacher and friend. The craziest part is that she went to Fairfax High School! 

She invited me to her parents' house in Grand Lake one weekend this spring. 

It was so amazingly beautiful there and these pictures will not do it justice at all, but I'll show you anyway. 



We shopped, went to lunch, watched movies, played games, hiked, and my favorite...kayaked. 







I am so, so very thankful that during that very first district training, this girl got up in front of 500 people to introduce herself and present, and I thought (seriously), "She looks cool and similar to me, I wish she was at my new school," and then she said, "...and I work at Howell."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!