Sunday, November 17, 2013

Card making and the beautiful pink bike that gets me dates.

I still love to make my own cards. 
Sadly, you will not be receiving a home-made one for Christmas because I made 60 of them last year and wanted to shoot myself by #4. Sorry. But you will be receiving a card of some sort. 

However, I do love making one at a time for a special occasion, and here is one I made recently for my aunt...


And the latest for Mike and Heather...


In other news, as if the beauty of the pink bike was not reason enough to love it, it is now helping me to find a boyfriend. 
I received this email this morning...


Too bad he was pretty weird and I will most likely not be answering him.
Alas, so far no hot guys have seen me riding Pink Bike and asked us out on a date, but we'll keep trying. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!