Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Favorite Things.

In 3 days it will be my 4 month anniversary of arriving in Denver.

After 4 months of some extreme exploring, I've found some favorite spots and thought I'd share them with you.

Favorite park = Cheeseman

Favorite coffee shop = The Market on Larimer Square



Favorite street = Larimer Street at Larimer Square (duh)


Favorite place to go in the city on a Saturday morning = the flagship REI/Starbucks



    Favorite place to buy you gifts = The I Love Denver store                               






Favorite boutique = Tallulah Jones
(Note: I still don't actually shop at boutiques, but this is my favorite one to look around.)



Favorite place to go on a Sunday night = Denver Bike Cafe 





Favorite thing about November so far = the whole thing about Denver having the "most sunny days of any city in the US" is seeming to be true as there has yet to be a day where the sky does not look like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!