I used this information to decide that if I were married, I would be going to Kansas or New Jersey or Texas for Christmas this year.
And from this information, I decided that since I'm not going to Kansas or NJ or Texas...I'm going to China!
My BFF from high school, Laura Tarrant, and her hubbie and 3 kids, live in Guangzhou, China.
I will be flying to LA first to see my parents and Mike's family for an early Christmas. And then LA to Guangzhou. (And hoping that by the time I get there, I can spell the city without googling it.)
Taking a small trip to Hong Kong.
And then accompanying them on their holiday getaway to Krabi, Thailand. Hubbie Will is under the impression that the sole reason for my trip is so that I can babysit his 4, 2, and 5 month old. Oh how incorrect he is. :)
In current news....my parents are here!
As you can see, we've been doing lots of stuff indoors and other things with ugly views.
My Aunt Kim, who lives in Chicago, is here now having her 50th birthday trip. It's so, so fun to show everyone around this beautiful state.
Happy Fall to you!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!