Saturday, October 11, 2014

And they're gone...

Well after 4 weeks of some serious mother-father-daughter bonding, they have officially left the building...or state.

We had a really, really good time and did just about everything there is to do here.

In the end, we all agreed it was time for them to go since as much as we tried to still let me have a life with my friends, it didn't really happen. I work so much that they already had to spend a lot of time alone. When I came home, I wanted to spend time with them! So after 4 weeks, it was time to return to normal life in CO, and they are happy to be heading back to TN after having spent the month before in CA with Mike, Heather, and Eggie.

Here are some of the highlights of our month together.

Brainard Lake, CO


Bear Lake, CO, with my Aunt Kim (mom's sister) for her 50th bday


My favorite street for dinner


Um yes. My father wanted to go to a drag show at a place on my street. So we went. And saw this. 


We went with my friend Sarah, and my mom's cousin, Nina. We had quite the diverse table! 


We saw OAR at Redrocks and brought my friend, Liz. 


My mom said she felt like she was in the movie Hangover 4. She got hit on by many drunk/high people, including this one named Sam, who asked ME for my MOM'S NAME. 


I love them. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!