Happy 2015 to you! I hope you are feeling refreshed and hopeful about the new year. I, for one, am most optimistic that this year is to bring many great things.
Now on to my Great Holiday Adventure. Oh what a time it was. I will write in 5 installments to do it justice. Here is the first one.
I started my trek with a 3 day early Christmas in Orange County before flying out of LA direct to Guangzhou.
I spent the entire 3 days snuggling with this one.
The first day Heather had to work and my parents weren't there yet, so Alex, Mike and I had some lovely time to bond. We took Alex on his first air balloon ride at a nearby park. It only went up 400 feet, but it was great. In fact, it was my first balloon ride of any kind too.
It was beautiful out, so once my parents arrived we spent more time outside having picnics, seeing holiday lights, and walking around ridiculously materialistic places like Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
Heather gave me another fantastic hair cut and highlight (giant perk of a brother marrying a hair stylist) and then I said my goodbyes and was off to the airport!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!