Sunday, May 18, 2014

13.5....a beautiful number

Happy almost summer to you!

I have to say I AM SO READY.

School is still going well, and up until about 2 weeks ago I was totally fine with "how many ever" days left there were. But now....there are exactly 13.5 days left and dear Lord please let them pass quickly. The kids are over it, I'm over it, so let's just get it over with already. It's pretty amazing how much school improved over the course of this year, but it's still a ton of work and super stressful with all the men in suits, so I am ready for a break.

And, there are also so, so many great things to look forward to in the summer.

1) I'm going to visit my just born yesterday (!!!) nephew in CA the day I get out of school.

2) I'm planning a trip to Moab, UT...and seriously...is this place for real?



3) Switzerland! Where I plan to drink lots of wine and eats lots of cheese and chocolate. And not think about school.

Last weekend, my college friend, Jon, and his wife, Karina came for a weekend after Jon had a conference in Denver. It was the worse weather ever, but we hiked in snowy sleet and made the best of it.
(And got this great pic during the second it stopped sleety snowing...)


And I'll leave you with a typical May day in Denver...

Morning                                      Afternoon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!