Saturday, May 03, 2014

Virginia Part 2: The Wedding!

And let the festivities begin! 

I was so, so happy to spend Friday running around this beautiful city with my extended family who I rarely get to see.



I was acting tour guide and on bikes we made it around pretty well! 



Friday evening we began primping...



And practicing...


The only positive thing about Heather not being able to come due to Baby Hein coming in 3 weeks was me getting to share a room and a table with this guy! 


And posing...



for the real thing on Saturday!




 I realized on International Sibling Day that I have zero good pictures of the three of us, so I was so happy to finally get a good one!




One of the best parts for me, next to seeing Jason so happy, was being able to spend time with cousins that I never see, like this little guy who is the son of my Chicago cousin, Val. He was dressed-up super nice...with spider man light up shoes. 


One of my all-time fav pics with my mom!



My 2nd mom/aunt Kim and cousins Haley and Logan...and Mikey!


And by far the best part of the whole day....what Jason thought of the whole thing...


And now, like I told my family all weekend, I am strategically giving everyone a 5 year recovery window to rest up for mine! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!